Sunday, February 3, 2013

Prayer Appointed for the Week (February 3 - February 9, 2013)

Ah ha! See, I told you I would sit down this afternoon and actually post this before half of the week was over. And you didn't believe me... silly you. At any rate, I just finished reading Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller and I will be posting my review right here in a day or two. So there's something for you to look forward to! I don't know what I shall pick up next, I have about 10 books that I've started that I should probably finish, so it very well may be one of those.
Before I type the prayer for this week, I just realized that I gave you this week's for last week, SO, I'll just give you last week for this week... a little off from the Scriptures in the Lectionary, but still good stuff. Alright, without further adieu, the prayer for the week:

Grace and Peace to you.

Give us grace, O Lord, to answer readily the call of our Savior Jesus Christ and proclaim to all people the Good News of his salvation, that we and the whole world may perceive the glory of his marvelous works; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment