Monday, April 11, 2011

Prayer Appointed for the Week (April 10 - 16)

Greetings friends! My apologizes for not updating this past week, with wedding prep and all of the other craziness, it seems that I have neglected to contact the cyberverse. Never fear, though, the 'verse shan't be without me for long.

So, as I stated last week, we have reached the Compline section of Divine Hours and it does not pick up a regular schedule again until Palm Sunday. Therefore, I have had to improvise a little. Instead of pulling from Divine Hours this week, I have decided to take a prayer from Scripture. This prayer is said during every Office throughout the year and I thought since there isn't one specified for this week that this Prayer would fit quite nicely. Enjoy my friends; we shall meet again soon.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be your Name. May your kingdom come, and your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil; for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever. Amen.


Currently Listening:
Some Cities by The Doves

No comments:

Post a Comment