Saturday, June 11, 2011

Guess who's back?!?!

That's right folks, Nick is back and he's here to stay! Boo ya!

My sincerest apologies for the LONG hiatus, but a lot has gone on as of late:
- Sharon and I were finally married (4 weeks ago today to be exact)
- Sharon and I both started new jobs in Georgia
- Because of said jobs in previous statement, Sharon and I moved to Georgia (2 weeks ago as of yesterday)
- My blog name is now accurate and no longer a lie! Maybe now Kevin Adelsberger will read my blog? Who knows, stranger things HAVE happened.

Anywho, so as I said, a lot has gone on. Married life in grand, the jobs are going (we're both still in training so there is a lot of information to take in) and I believe we are about to adopt a puppy here in about a month. Tomorrow we begin the search for a church here in Georgia... I pray that goes well and smoothly. We both loved Christ Community in Jackson and were (and still are) sad to have to leave. I can honestly say that we both made some lifelong friends and I know that I grew in discipleship more in the last 4 years than I ever have before. Alas, I shall move on before I start to get all weepy and emotional, but MAN I loved that place and the people and community of believers. Sweet times.

The main purpose of this post was to make you all aware that I once again roam the vastness of the Realm of the World Wide Web and will, hopefully, be bringing you regular updates throughout the week once more.

Until next time Gadget


- Nick



Currently:

Reading Affirming the Apostle's Creed by J.I. Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment