Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayer Appointed for the Week (March 13-19)

"Oh God, whose glory it is always to have mercy:
Be gracious to all who have gone astray from your ways, and bring us again with penitent hearts and steadfast faith to embrace and hold fast the unchangeable truth of your Word, Jesus Christ your Son; who with you and the Holy Spirit lives and reigns, one God, for ever and ever. Amen."




This week I also thought I'd introduce a feature that I will randomly add to a post about twice a week that I will say what I am currently reading, watching, gaming, listening, etc... you get the picture. I thought this would be a fun way to let you all know what kinds of things that I am reading and where some of my posts may come from. I plan on making a post about this book as soon as I finish and I hope that by me reading it some of you will get the itch to do the same. So, without further adieu:

Currently Reading:
Feallengod: The Conflict in the Heavenlies
by Craig Davis


1 comment: