Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yes, I'm still here

Well, friends... I was planning on doing a post about the history of St. Patrick's Day, but since I have never really read anything about St. Patrick I figured that I would wait until next year and not fill you full of Wikipedia junk. So, until next year friends.

I do feel that this blog post will be more on recent events and a quick update on what to expect in the coming weeks than anything substantial. Therefore, I trust that you will bear with me today and be eagerly awaiting on the edge of your seats for a new post.

I have had some questions come to me as of late about some interesting topics that I plan to research and look in to and hopefully I will be able to answer some of those questions in the near future. I won't divulge the topics just yet, that way I know that you will come back and read the updates (because, come on, why else would I blog unless I knew someone cared enough to read it?). Also, Sharon and I are headed to Corinth, MS this weekend to visit with my folks and enjoy some small town hospitality; be looking for a few picture updates in the near future as well.

That's it for now. I did not want to keep you waiting any longer for some word from me and have you sitting there wondering if I had given up as quickly as I had started. Be looking for a new update in a couple of days. For now I shall leave you with the words:

Peace of Christ

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment